Canandaigua Driving School is excited to announce that we can now resume Class D driving lessons in New York State!
The health and safety of our students and instructors is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we have implemented the following regulations for all of our driving lessons:
• Prior to each class, the student will receive an email confirming their attendance and asking them to stay home and reschedule their appointment if they feel ill, have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, and/or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. The instructor will also complete a health assessment each morning.
• Students will be required to complete a waiver confirming that they are feeling healthy and have not been exposed to known cases of COVID-19 in advance of entering the vehicle.
• Only one student and one instructor will be allowed inside the vehicle. Social distancing of 6’ must be maintained when outside the vehicle.
• The student will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry into the vehicle. Thermal temperature scans may be taken prior to vehicle entry.
• Students and the instructor will be required to wear a mask or face covering at all times. Gloves will also be provided and can be worn as desired.
• The vehicle will be thoroughly disinfected after each lesson.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional concerns. Our goal is to deliver top-quality instruction in the safest environment possible.